Adam Marx, Esq.
Senior Policy Advisor
Vice President of Government Relations for the North Region at Steward Health Care
- Oversaw advocacy efforts across state and local government for 12 high public payer hospitals in the Massachusetts, Ohio, and Pennsylvania markets.
- Provided strategic counsel across a variety of domains – including Medicaid reimbursement, regulatory strategy to optimize service delivery, and legislative advocacy in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Government Relations Role at Beth Israel Lahey Health (BILH) and Mass General Brigham
- At BILH, he successfully managed the regulatory and public affairs strategy for a multi-system corporate affiliation which involved favorable reviews across four distinct state and federal agencies.
Associate General Counsel in the Regulatory Practice Group
- Managed matters related to healthcare safety and quality.
Legislative Assistant for now Speaker Ronald Mariano
- Helped develop and secure passage of landmark healthcare legislation – including Massachusetts’ 2012 cost containment law.
Chair of the Conference of Boston Teaching Hospitals Government Relations Committee
Member of the Massachusetts Health and Hospital Association Standing Committee on Public Affairs
Member of the Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations
Suffolk University Law School